You Put The Lime In The Coconut….
You have heard that using coconut oil for this or that will do amazing things. Well, the rumors are true.
Coconut oil is not only an amazing additive to your cooking as a healthy replacement for butter, or to add into coffee and drinks for daily energy and to stimulate mental alertness, coconut oil is also an amazing (and cheap) beauty supplement. Cellulite Solutions has put together their top 10 uses for coconut oil from Health.com
, and Dr. Oz that will change your life as you know it and will quickly make coconut oil a staple in your beauty routine!
- Add to a wash cloth and use to gently remove your make-up, especially around your eyes.
- Coconut oil will also help sooth psoriasis and eczema spots.
- Much like coco butter (which has coconut oil in it) coconut oil prevents stretch marks during pregnancy.
- Coconut oil has a natural SPF 4.
- For the little ones, coconut oil helps get rid of cradle cap on the tops of babies’ heads (use like a deep conditioner) because it topically kills yeast and yeast infections.
- Add to equal parts sugar for a rejuvenating body scrub (and tasty lip scrub) or use without sugar as a natural chap stick.
- Rub the oil into dry hair and leave on for several hours for an intense natural conditioner that will leave your hair smelling like a tropical paradise.
- Coconut oil can help remove the appearance of marks on the skin.
- Coconut oil naturally clears up cold sores, acne, cracked heels, bug bites.
- Use by itself or with baking soda as a natural whitening toothpaste that will also help remineralize your teeth!
Honestly, what can’t coconut oil do? This simple ingredient is helpful in so many ways from internal health benefits with vitamin boosting qualities to external benefits that help reduce redness, itchiness and scars, age spots on your skin.
Coconut oil is also an excellent supplement to add to your routine after liposuction or Velashape III treatment at our Cellulite Solutions center to rejuvenate and enhance your results!